To uninstall, open Google Play & search for the device meter that you have on your Android device (either the sandbox. Meter or SmartPanel) and tap uninstall/remove.
1) Find the device meter app on your Home screen and hold down the app. When the app begins to wiggle click the "X" and "Delete".
2) Next remove the VPN Profile: Go to Device Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Sandbox Community or Verto Analytics VPN - "Delete".
1) From the Control Panel you should have an option to view installed programs on your PC.
2) Search or scroll down to find the device meter app (either sandbox community meter or SmartPanel) and click "Uninstall".
3) Once "Uninstalled" process will be complete when you restart your PC.
Should you have any questions or need further help please contact us at: